Thursday, November 6, 2014

Poetry Collection Fall 2014: III. The Chocolatier

I dream of your syrupy lips, locking with mine,
As I struggle to taste every inch of you; 
I could smother myself with your essence.
I pine for your decadent body, a russet cream like nothing else,
An almondy joy under my callous hands,
I would gladly die in you.
I thirst for your sweet juices, like hot caramel from your opening,
Between your beautifully delicate crevices;
A feast fit only for me.
I lust for your smooth and luscious mounds,
They call forth desires from the recesses of my heart;
Oh, how I need you now.
I want your being, in all your forms and moods,
like hot ganache over my soul;
My own little praline.
And the way you tease, with your still resilience,

And the cacao of your skin, winking at me;

What confectionary perfection!

No comments: